When I used to live in NYC (for 2 yrs in 01), I didn’t really know anything about finance. Well, when living in NYC, you learn pretty quickly and I realized that a big part of a bankers job is coming up with these fancy “instruments”, basically new ways to trade (lose) money, ha! (ie [...]
Glad to finally get this set up – years of procrastination.
I’ve been off-and-on blogging for some time at a variety of places. Here are some links to some of my older posts:
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?
- Over the Air and Emerging Markets
- Are Platform Game Lobbies the Next Social Graph?
- Are Plugins (and Flash) Going Away?