One of the interesting trends in the industry is that the browser is becoming the platform for mobile applications. Why build native apps that require significantly more engineering effort then web apps which are truly a write once, run anywhere – this is what we’ve always been evangelizing at Skyfire. I’ve always pointed to […]
- How Google and Others Are Using Data Science to Speed Up Productivity
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?
- Over the Air and Emerging Markets
- Are Platform Game Lobbies the Next Social Graph?