Just did a Podcast i-view for Brian @ Mobile Beyond on Skyfire and mobile cloud computing. FYI, Brian has some interesting content on his blog so definitely check it out.
Yes, I’m way late with this post. I recently moderated a panel on mobile advertising at the wonderful Mobile 2.0 conference – some interesting tidbits:
Where should I focus my mobile ad spend?
As expected, the panel answered “…test, test, test…”. With all the different combinations of ad networks and ad units etc, [...]
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?
- Over the Air and Emerging Markets
- Are Platform Game Lobbies the Next Social Graph?
- Are Plugins (and Flash) Going Away?