Disclaimer: I have a lot of friends at Nokia; this is meant to be friendly and I do look forward to your awesome phones this year!
6. Double-tap for zoom is great but come on guys, we’re still working on integrating login across Ovi. Pinch and zoom, that’s complex software!
5. We are focused on […]
So I was fortunate enough to participate in Rudy De Waele’s mobile 2020 predictions collaborative. Thanks Rudy for assembling a great group of mobile visionaries, thought leaders and entrepreneurs. Check it out below:
Just finished a week at CES – I’m exhausted! On Wed, I attended the ATT Developer Event. One of the first announcements of the day besides BREW which I found amusing was that ATT was now working with Orange and America Movil. The specifics were not clear but basically if you submit an app in […]
Happy NYE everyone!
Not sure if this is interesting or not but I was able to pull this together pretty quickly. I looked at my CTIA schedules for the past few years and graphed some data around the parties that I was invited to – I was curious to see if there were any trend […]
Follow This Blog Via Email
- Daily Active Users Don’t Matter!
- IOT: The Competition for Attention
- How Google and Others Are Using Data Science to Speed Up Productivity
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?