Came across this graphic in the NY Times showing the recent device patent wars:
Note, I modified the image and added that Android logo next to HTC :) Also note, that this image doesn’t show all the lawsuits that have been settled (eg Kodak has settled with Motorola). This image also doesn’t […]
Probably not apparent to all folks but a fundamental reason that in-application advertising performs so much better than mobile web advertising, is because there is a very clear path to an ecommerce transaction. Most in-app ads lead back to the iPhone app store from which another app could be purchased meaning it’s truly performance-based since […]
Follow This Blog Via Email
- Daily Active Users Don’t Matter!
- IOT: The Competition for Attention
- How Google and Others Are Using Data Science to Speed Up Productivity
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?