The mobile content space has changed a lot over the past 5 years – I have given up in trying to keep up! In any case, I’m doing a talk on marketing mobile music for NARIP and they asked me to provide a cheat sheet for their audience. Below is part of what I […]
As many of you know, the App Store landscape is becoming quite fragmented. There are scenarios where a device may have an OEM App Store, Platform App Store, Operator App Store and maybe even a 3rd Party App Store – as a developer, this is a challenge and you really have to think about where […]
I probably am not the case study for over-sharing data but there is no denying that there is a broader trend of sharing personal data. This is how I use the following services:
I use Facebook for photos, personal thoughts, birthdays and friends/fam events. I don’t tend to post too many photos myself and I’ve […]
Follow This Blog Via Email
- Daily Active Users Don’t Matter!
- IOT: The Competition for Attention
- How Google and Others Are Using Data Science to Speed Up Productivity
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?