In 2000, I was (for fun) building WAP pages for simple casual games. By design, casual games tended to be 3 minute games since the thought was that the mobile device was an on-the-go experience and thus users would play games while standing in line or waiting at the dentist’s office whereas today the majority […]
- Daily Active Users Don’t Matter!
- IOT: The Competition for Attention
- How Google and Others Are Using Data Science to Speed Up Productivity
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?