I recently moderated the “Go to Market” panel at Mobile 2.0 last week. I took the path of pretending to be a developer and asking my panelists what I should do.
I started by asking the panel what platform should I build for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I was expecting a very rationale answer […]
Piquing my curiosity, I’ve been looking at the mAh values for numerous batteries of phones I have previously used.
As you can see from the table above, talk times have generally been increasing over the years. Is that because the battery technology is getting better, probably not and more likely because the software managing […]
Two weeks ago in London, I presented at Over the Air on Emerging Market Opps. I thought I’d highlight a couple of the case studies here and embed the presentation (that I hastily put together on the plane :)
SMS GupShup – I was amazed to learn that this social network of only […]
- Daily Active Users Don’t Matter!
- IOT: The Competition for Attention
- How Google and Others Are Using Data Science to Speed Up Productivity
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?