I’m Raj Singh – I’ve been involved in a variety of mobile products over the past 15 years beginning with WAP games in 1999! I’m presently at Salesforce via acquisition of my company Tempo AI focused on mobile productivity. I’ve worked on a number of apps that have and retained top 100 in their respective App Stores across a range of categories (Utilities, Lifestyle, Photos, Productivity, Video etc). I have angel-invested in mobile, see my AngelList but now am an investor in a mobile Seed fund called ENIAC Ventures. I’m a long-time (but infrequent) mobile blogger having started as a mobile blogger for O’reilly and more recently blogging here and/or at my LinkedIn.
I’m currently tracking mobile ad tech and social graphs. I’m at least 15 books behind but my current read is Hooked, great book if you want to dig into product behavior.
I grew up and live in sunny CA – I’m spending my free time getting better at riding my motorcycle and making time to hit the MMA gym!
To contact me, please email raj at rajansingh dot com or Twitter @mobileraj
Follow This Blog Via Email
- Tech Discrimination
- Daily Active Users Don’t Matter!
- IOT: The Competition for Attention
- How Google and Others Are Using Data Science to Speed Up Productivity
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?
- Over the Air and Emerging Markets
- Are Platform Game Lobbies the Next Social Graph?
- Are Plugins (and Flash) Going Away?
- Lessons Learned in Monetization
- Understanding the Emerging Market
- OEMs, Please Choose
- Understanding PDE (Positional Determining Entity)
- Has the Power Shifted Back to Operators?
- Is the Killer App the App Store?
- Navigating the Mobile Content Landscape
- Wholesale Application Community
- Sharing Overload?
- The Ad Ballot
- Device Patent Wars
- Is Apple Making a Mobile Wallet Play?
- Top 6 Reasons Why Nokia Doesn’t Have a Capacitive Touch Screen
- Mobile Trends 2020
- Mobile Taking a Cue From the Travel Industry
- CTIA Party Analysis
- Measuring AT&Ts Network
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Mobile Beyond & NARIP
- Mobile 2.0 Advertising Notes
- Carnival of the Mobilists #193
- The Broken Subscription Model
- The Mobile Reserve
- The Fragmented Web
- Got to Love the Music Industry
- What Platforms Should I Build For?
- To Operator or to Not to Operator
- What Do Bankers Do?
- My Older Posts