I’m Raj Singh – I’ve been involved in all sorts of mobile projects and companies over the past 13 years beginning with WAP games in 1999! I’m currently Founder and CEO of Tempo AI focused on mobile productivity. I’ve worked on a number of apps that have and retained top 100 in their respective App Stores across a range of categories (Utilities, Lifestyle, Photos, Productivity, Video etc). I have angel-invested in mobile, see my AngelList but now am an investor in a mobile Seed fund called ENIAC Ventures. I’m a long-time (but infrequent) mobile blogger having started as a mobile blogger for O’reilly. For my professional bio, please check out my LinkedIn.
I’m currently tracking enterprise mobility and mobile social graphs. My current read is Beyond 3G, great book if you want to dig into carrier infrastructure.
I grew up and live in sunny CA – I’m spending my free time getting better at riding my motorcyle and making time to hit the MMA gym!
To contact me, please email raj at rajansingh dot com or Twitter @mobileraj
- Daily Active Users Don’t Matter!
- IOT: The Competition for Attention
- How Google and Others Are Using Data Science to Speed Up Productivity
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?