Disclaimer: I’m not preaching below, just an observation – I’m living through this and hoping to learn from others!
Over the past month, as a mentor at 500 Startups and while attending AppNation Enterprise, I’ve met a number of startups focused on enterprise mobility targeting the “prosumer.” A pretty consistent theme among these [...]
This post was written as part of Samsung’s Mobile May. Please do check-out all the other guest bloggers at the Samsung Developer site.
2010 was certainly the break-out year for Android. Apps for Android grew from an impressive 30K to an even more impressive 250K. Android devices have even surpassed iOS and are on [...]
I recently gave a talk at CTIA on mobile enterprise – it was great to see the enthusiasm in the audience but also the fear that was mostly unwarranted based on horror stories of deploying and integrating with the enterprise. Mobile enterprise by definition is broad and includes everything from internal apps for employees (eg [...]
- Why I’m Excited About Google Glass?
- Context Is a Layer and Not a Category
- Sales 2.0: The Bottoms-Up Sales Model
- Is UX Going to be Commoditized Next?
- To Win Enterprise, Target the Consumer
- Using a Chromebook for a Week
- Android (and the Tab!) in the Enterprise
- Ad Learnings from Recipe Search
- CPA Advertising on Mobile
- Enterprise Mobile Is Hot!
- Network Responsibility
- In-Door Mapping
- The Social Network
- Using a Mobile Phone to Drive Behavior Change
- Apps vs. Web Apps
- Understanding Developer Psychology
- Are Batteries Improving?
- Over the Air and Emerging Markets
- Are Platform Game Lobbies the Next Social Graph?
- Are Plugins (and Flash) Going Away?